High-grade past producing historic mine near Helena, Montana
- Historic Production in the district tallied to 100,000 ounces gold at an average grade of 0.67 ounce per ton (22.8 g/t).
- Easily accessible by road. Power lines cross property.
- Main producing vein remains open for expansion at depth and laterally.
- Evidence of additional parallel high grade vein structures.
- Requires minimal start-up and sustaining capital.
- Easily permitted.
Gold Ridge Project
High-grade past producing mine near Willcox, Arizona
- Historic production 22,023 ounces gold at average grade of 0.34 ounces per ton (11.66 g/t).
- Easily accessible by road.
- Main Vein system remains open for expansion at depth and laterally.
- Two other historic mines on property have not seen significant development.
- Startup and sustaining capital – minimal.
- Mine Permitting straight forward.