Winston Gold Corp. is a junior mining company focused on generating cash flow by advancing high-grade, low cost mining opportunities into production.
Our management and operations team have considerable experience identifying and developing high-grade underground mines that exhibit excellent potential for success.
Towards that end, the Corporation has acquired an under-explored and under-exploited gold/silver mining opportunity; the Winston Gold project near Helena, Montana.
“A gold company focused on cash-flow”
The Winston Project exhibits the Key characteristics that we believe are paramount to success:
- Historic Production in the district tallied to 100,000 ounces gold at an average grade of 0.67 ounce per ton (22.8 g/t).
- Easily accessible by road. Power lines cross property.
- Main producing vein remains open for expansion at depth and laterally.
- Evidence of additional parallel high grade vein structures.
- Requires minimal start-up and sustaining capital.
- Easily permitted.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
NEWS WINSTON GOLD APPOINTS MR. JOSEPH CARRABBA TO EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN WINNIPEG, MANITOBA – JULY 24th, 2019 – Winston Gold Corp. (“Winston Gold” or the “Company”) (CSE: WGC OTCQB: WGMCF) ) is pleased to announce that Mr. Joseph A. Carrabba, has been appointed to the position of Executive Chairman. “As a Strategic Advisor, Mr. Carrabba, … Read More