Winston Gold Corp. is a junior mining company focused on generating cash flow by advancing high-grade, low cost mining opportunities into production.
Our management and operations team have considerable experience identifying and developing high-grade underground mines that exhibit excellent potential for success.
Towards that end, the Corporation has acquired an under-explored and under-exploited gold/silver mining opportunity; the Winston Gold project near Helena, Montana.
“A gold company focused on cash-flow”
The Winston Project exhibits the Key characteristics that we believe are paramount to success:
- Historic Production in the district tallied to 100,000 ounces gold at an average grade of 0.67 ounce per ton (22.8 g/t).
- Easily accessible by road. Power lines cross property.
- Main producing vein remains open for expansion at depth and laterally.
- Evidence of additional parallel high grade vein structures.
- Requires minimal start-up and sustaining capital.
- Easily permitted.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
NEWS WINNIPEG, Manitoba, September 18th, 2019 — Winston Gold Corp. (“Winston Gold” or the “Corporation”) (CSE:WGC) (OTCQB:WGMCF) Dear Shareholders, I am honored to have been elected as the Executive Chairman of Winston Gold on July 24,2019. I look forward to working with a very experienced Board of Directors and management team to start test-mining and … Read More